Did you know that we offer multiple types of lavender essential oils? Our oils all serve different purposes. With over a dozen different lavender essential oil scents, here are our top 5 favorite lavender essential oils and why:
- Lavender Essential Oil. It should come as no surprise that our favorite essential oil is lavender! We use this as a base in many of our products such as candles, lotions, and soaps. It is also commonly used in diffusers as it provides a soothing sensation.
- Culinary Lavender Essential Oil. Little Mount Lavender Company uses this often in items offered in our bakery. It can also be found in our teas and honey. Grab culinary lavender essential oil if you’re ready to create your own treats!
- Lavender Chamomile Essential Oil. It’s calming properties work wonders for stress, skin conditions such as eczema, and anxiety. It’s also known to promote deeper sleep. What better way to unwind from a long day than with this oil?
- Lavender Eucalyptus Essential Oil. This oil is perfect for cleaning. Eucalyptus offers properties that help with anti-inflammation, decongestion, and is even strong enough to be used in deodorant.
- Lavender Peppermint Essential Oil. Do you suffer from migraines or headaches? This is the perfect solution. Pair this essential oil with a carrier oil or even one of our goat lotions to experience relief. We have even had customers use this as a solution for sciatica with reviews of it providing immediate relief through the tingling sensation that the peppermint provides.
Lavender essential oil is a household staple that every family member can enjoy. Which lavender essential oil is your favorite? Which would you like to try next?